The Win-Win Multi-Dimensional Gateway, Planet Uurd, Schessmanweil-Neutopia
The following text is a mildly revised excerpt from “The Manual: Teleportation by Means of the Kind Light and the Diagram of a 4-Dimensional Object.” by Gottstein Strohkopp, P. U. Blisher, Ginnungagab, 2017
4. The above image is a 2-dimensional depiction of a 4-dimensional object. This object is related to a cube in the same way in which a cube is related to a square. We call this object a “Qube”.
5. Concentrate on the image above. Try to see the inherent plasticity of the depicted object. It should gradually begin to appear like a floating, 3-dimensional object, detaching itself from the background.
6. Concentrate more, try to see the regularity of the object. Try to discern one side, of which it has 32 identical ones in total. Concentrate on that side and declare it the side nearest to you. This is your referential plane.
7. Concentrate on the fact that this plane is connected to one plane which mirrors it and is at the same time projected onto three dimensions: a cube. In connection with your referential plane, you now see a “Qube”.
8. Superimpose the idea of the place you want to visit onto the referential plane of the Qube. Make it into a mental, 3-dimensional model of that place. Connect it now to the mirror plane, and project it onto the fourth dimension.
9. Now be extremely careful. Focus your awareness, regulate your depth-perception, contract your field of vision. You should not be able to discern the monitor in front of you, nor any part of your actual surroundings, but only the 4-dimensional image of the place you are going to visit.
10. Concentrate on this image, stop all other thought processes, fall asleep.
Note: once you start this process of teleportation, it is inadvisable to suddenly interrupt it at any point. Sudden interruption at any point will lead to undesirable effects, ranging from mild disorientation to the complete unhinging of all mental faculties, resulting either in temporary catatonia or symptoms similar to those exhibited by patients suffering from Huntinton-Chorea (Veitstanz).
11. You should now awake at your destination. You can move there freely, and return at will by mentally stimulating your sympathetic awareness center.
Note: this does not induce a “dreamlike” state. You will not experience flashbacks, disconcerting locational jumps, or other disturbing phenomena common to dreams. You will actually visit the desired place, you will be able to walk about and even interact with objects. This ability to interact will cease whenever another person comes into perception range. This includes being watched by video devices etc. You will be invisible to others and will not be able to move, you will be in fact locked in position, as long as any other person will be able to perceive you, be it on the auditory, olfactory, or visual level. Therefore you will not be detected. You can either wait in that locked state until the person leaves perceptive range, or return by the method described above.
Copyright (c) 2017 by Torsten Slama and Gottstein Strohkopp